If you’re looking to stock a more nutritional option than regular pet food, then Wilsons Pet Food Cold Pressed range is exactly that – because the lower temperatures used in the manufacturing process mean more of the food’s nutrients are retained within the food than regular kibble which is cooked at much higher temperatures.
Digestion is also aided as the dry food produced using the Cold Press process has a greater bulk density meaning less is fed by volume – it therefore breaks down quicker in the stomach helping to prevent bloating.
Newly launched, Wilsons Premium Raw Frozen Dog Food also has numerous health benefits for dogs and is made from a recipe based on extensive scientific research.
Customers want the best for their pets and stocking pet food brands like Wilsons Pet Food allows them to buy premium pet food from a local supplier.
Try for yourself – Wilsons is offering one lucky Garden Trade Specialist reader over £120-worth of Cold Pressed and Raw Frozen Dog Food, comprising of:
▪ 3 x 2.5kg bags of Premium Cold Pressed Dog Food (£50.97)
▪ 1 x Working Dog Cold Pressed Dog Food (£39.99)
▪ 12 x Raw Frozen Dog Food (£29.98)
See https://www.wilsonspetfood.co.uk for more products and to buy pet food online.
For your chance to win the Wilsons pet food package worth over £120, enter the Rafflecopter competition below:
a Rafflecopter giveaway
*The administrator of this competition is the Garden Trade Specialist Magazine ("administrator"). By participating in the competition, each Entrant unconditionally accepts and agrees to comply with and abide by these Official Rules and the decisions of Administrator, which shall be final and binding in all respects. Administrator is responsible for the collection, submission or processing of Entries and the overall administration of the competition. Entrants should look solely to Administrator with any questions, comments or problems related to the Competition. Administrator may be reached by email at firstname.lastname@example.org during the Promotion Period.
* This giveaway will close at 12.00am, 21st November.
* The prize is to Win a Wilsons Pet Food package worth over £120. The prize is non-transferable, non-refundable. There is no cash alternative.
* Open to UK residents aged 18 or over, excluding employees of the Administrator, the sponsor, their families and anyone else professionally connected with this promotion.
* There is one compulsory entry which requests that to enter the competition you answer a question based on the Pet Food package. Additional entries are available.
* The prize winner will be asked to provide their email address so that contact can be made to arrange prize delivery, and their name and county be published in the next issue of the magazine
* By entering the competition, you grant the Administrator permission to add your details to the mailing list, share your email address and any other personally identifiable information with the other competition Entities for the purpose of administration and prize fulfillment, including use in a publicly available Winners list.
* Entries will only be accepted as instructed and any entrant that does not complete the qualifying requirements will be disqualified
* The winners will be chosen using the random entry selector built into the widget.
* The winners will be informed by email within 5 days of the closing date, and must respond within 5 days to claim their prize. If there is no response within the 5 days and new winner will be drawn at random.
*This prize draw is governed by English law and the courts of England shall have exclusive jurisdiction over any dispute arising in connection with it.