Due to the coronavirus outbreak, we are now working from home. If you need to contact us urgently please email: email@example.com
Thanks to Burgon & Ball, you could win a Gifts For Gardeners set including a kneeler, trowel and fork set and gloves in the striking new design, British Bloom.
‘British Bloom’ is a dramatic confection of some of the garden’s best-loved and most on-trend flowers, in sumptuous rich colours.
The new collection includes best-selling Royal Horticultural Society (RHS) lines, and also introduces some inspired new gift ideas; there are two new RHS-endorsed cutting tool and matching holster gift sets, and a new seed packet storage tin.
British Bloom is a striking combination of designs featuring early nineteenth century illustrations, and watercolours dating back to the 1630s, specially selected from the RHS Lindley Library. Showcasing dahlias and peonies, the design has been created to appeal to all ages, as these blooms are timeless garden classics that are once again firmly back in fashion.
The gift sets in this collection perfectly meet the demand for ‘letterbox-friendly’ gifting options. At under 2.5cm in height, these new cutting tool and matching holster gift sets are ideal for shoppers to buy for sending by post.
With a choice of RHS-endorsed pocket pruner or RHS-endorsed flower and fruit snip, the cutting tools carry a 10-year guarantee and feature specially-coloured soft-grip handles, while the holsters feature the gorgeous British Bloom design and are finished with grey trim; ideal to slide onto a belt for gardening on the go! Both gift sets are presented in beautifully printed gift boxes with acetate sleeve and finished with a grosgrain ribbon.
The new seed packet storage tin has been designed by gardeners, for gardeners, and has proved a great success in other ranges. The British Bloom tin features elegant moulded curves, and is divided into three compartments, including a lengthways one to accommodate the very largest seed packets.
Finally, more familiar items in the British Bloom line-up will be: a gift box trowel and fork set, carrying a lifetime guarantee, and attractively presented in a gift box with acetate sleeve finished with a grosgrain ribbon; a super-comfortable Kneelo® kneeler, which beautifully showcases the beautiful blooms; and the ‘RHS Gifts for Gardeners’ favourites the twine in a tin, gardening gloves and indoor watering can.
The new collection looks simply stunning when displayed on the stylish ‘All You Need’ merchandising kit, and with RRPs from just £9.99 up to £24.99, there’s a beautiful and striking gift for every gifting budget in the new British Bloom ‘RHS Gifts for Gardeners’ collection.
To win the Gifts For Gardeners set, containing a kneeler, trowel and fork set and a pair of gloves, worth over £57, click on the link below:
For more information on Burgon & Ball’s RHS Gifts for Gardeners collection, see https://www.burgonandball.com/collections/rhs-gifts-for-gardeners.
*The administrator of this competition is Garden Trade Specilast ("administrator"). By participating in the competition, each Entrant unconditionally accepts and agrees to comply with and abide by these Official Rules and the decisions of Administrator, which shall be final and binding in all respects. Administrator is responsible for the collection, submission or processing of Entries and the overall administration of the competition. Entrants should look solely to Administrator with any questions, comments or problems related to the Competition. Administrator may be reached by email at firstname.lastname@example.org during the Promotion Period.
* This giveaway will close at 12.00am, 29th April 2019.
* The prize is A RHS ‘Gifts for Gardeners’ set from Burgon & Ball worth over £57. The prize is non-transferable, non-refundable. There is no cash alternative.
* Open to UK residents aged 18 or over, excluding employees of the Administrator, the sponsor, their families and anyone else professionally connected with this promotion.
* There is one compulsory entry which requests that to enter the competition you answer a question based on (A RHS ‘Gifts for Gardeners’ set from Burgon & Ball worth over £57) Information. Additional entries are available.
* The prize winner will be asked to provide their email address so that contact can be made to arrange prize delivery, and their name and county be published in the next issue of the magazine
* By entering the competition, you grant the Administrator permission to add your details to the mailing list, share your email address and any other personally identifiable information with the other competition Entities for the purpose of administration and prize fulfillment, including use in a publicly available Winners list.
* Entries will only be accepted as instructed and any entrant that does not complete the qualifying requirements will be disqualified
* The winners will be chosen using the random entry selector built into the widget.
* The winners will be informed by email within 5 days of the closing date, and must respond within 5 days to claim their prize. If there is no response within the 5 days and new winner will be drawn at random.
*This prize draw is governed by English law and the courts of England shall have exclusive jurisdiction over any dispute arising in connection with it.